lunes, 27 de febrero de 2012

Copyright Revision Ch 8 & 9

Even though I learned so much as I read chapter 8 and 9, this revision does not have a lot of changes. I tried to incorporate, as much as I can, some of the things I learned while reading those chapters. I was not able to integrate music to my PowerPoint, but I would definitely like to do so if it was possible, as we did in the Sliderocket assignment. I was not able to hear a thing once I put it on the Slideshare tool.
Chapter 9 was all about emotions being positive. I tried to incorporate some elements that would bring positive emotions about this issue [Copyright] which is very controversial. Moreover, to impact the audience positively. I took some pictures away that might bring a negative feeling and I added new pictures, which I consider can help me to bring positive emotions on this issue.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario