domingo, 12 de febrero de 2012

Copyright presentation revision Ch 3 & 4

For this revision of my Copyright PPT presentation I made plenty of changes, which were based on what I read on chapter 3 and 4 of Dr. Lynell Burmark's book They Snooze You Lose ,(2011). I decided to change the background and the colors again. I was not quiet satisfied with the ones I used before. Since I am trying really hard to ring the CHIMES2 to get to be an effective presenter and make my presentation memorable, I added plenty of pictures. In addition, I decided to take out words from slides because I am trying to implied some of the information with the pictures. "Una imagen dice mas que mil palabras" that is what we say in Mexico. It means that you can use just one picture/image and you can say/transfer a thousand words with it. I think this presentation will get the attention of my audience.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario